Affordable Toronto Condos Popular With Toronto Home Buyers
According to a recent Report from BMO Toronto is defying predictions of a housing crash as Toronto Home and Condo sales and prices increase.
Toronto’s housing market is generally balanced according to the BMO Housing Scorecard.
with the Toronto housing market balanced sellers still rule and bidding wars exist where Toronto MLS listings are in short supply.
What can slow Toronto Home and Toronto Condo prices in 2014?
- Looming supply of new Toronto Condos
- Toronto Detached home prices edging higher
- Elevated levels of household debt
- Moderately higher interest rates since Spring
The average Toronto Condominium price for all GTA Condos in November increased by 7.4% to $354,864.
Iris Li, RE/Max Toronto Realtor specializes in Toronto Condos both new and resale.
Let us help you find that new luxury Toronto Condominium.
Related Toronto Condo Blog Posts:
- Toronto New Detached Homes Reach Record High-Toronto Condos (torontocondos.wordpress.com)
- Toronto Downtown Condo Sales Contribute To Positive Results (torontocondos.wordpress.com)