Toronto Condo buyers have such a wide choice on affordable Condos especially Downtown Toronto Condos.
Of course there is a wider choice for buyers and renters in the Downtown and Financial Districts in Toronto.
Which Toronto Condo Neighbourhood Is The Best Selling June 2013
Lets compare the solds for June 2013:
- Toronto C01 – 308- Average Price $417,955
- Toronto C08 -131- Average Price $409,142
- Toronto C14 – 110 -Average Price $377,675
What is the Best Selling Range?
This Month the $200,000 to $299,999 Toronto Condominium range was selling best!
- $200,000 to $299,999 -638 Condos Sold
- $300,000 to $399,999 -568 Condos Sold
- $400,000 to $499,999 -241 Condos Sold
So Toronto Downtown C01 had the more expensive Condos of the three groups, selling at an average resale price of $417,955 and the Toronto Condos priced between $200,00 to $299,99 were the most popular!